Do you love raptors photography? If so this is your perfect trip!
The targets of this photo trip are the impressive Bonelli’s Eagle and Golden Eagle, the shy Goshawk and, in winter, the Marsh Harrier and the Common Buzzard. This is a trip for people with no time to lose. Photography sessions will take place from comfortable two-seater hides in different places in Valencia and Murcia areas, from the mountains to the sea shore.
ITINERARY (4 days)
- D0: Arrival
- D1: Early morning session for Goshawk and then morning session for Bonelli’s Eagle. Afternoon session in a passerines drinking pool.
- D2: Morning session for Marsh Harrier and Common Buzzard (available only in winter, in springtime and summer we will provide a substitutive hide such as Black Wheatear and Blue Rock Thrush).
- D3: Full day session for Golden Eagle.
Minimum 2 photographers
Best season: this photo trip is available throughout the year
Place: Valencia and Murcia areas.
Hides: Double seater with one way glass
What is included?
- hides hire
- feeding of birds (when needed)
- management of compulsory permits
- guiding and transfer from an agreed meeting points
What is NOT included?
- transfer from/to the airport. If needed, please ask for price and availability.
- flight tickets
- accommodation, in case you need it, ask us, we can recommend it.
- when you book a hide you are accepting our rules and commitments
This itinerary is for guidance and can be changed or extended depending on how many days you wish to photograph for and interest in opportunities available.