Scrub birds photography trip takes you to hidden Catalonia, to photograph a mouth watering collection of some of Europe’s specialities that include the Rufous-tailed Rock Thrush, Black-eared Wheatear. the sought after Citril Finch and majecstic Lammergeier.
ITINERARY (4 days / 7 hides)
- D0: Arrival.
- D1: Morning session for Rufous-tailed Rock Thrush. Afternoon session at a drinking pool for Turtle Dove and various species of warbler.
- D2: Morning session for Black-eared Wheatear. Afternoon session for Hoopoe
- D3: Full day session for Lammergeier and other vulture species.
- D4: Morning session for Goshawk. Afternoon session for Citril Finch and Crosbill
Minimum 2 photographers
Best season: Beginning of May until the end of July.
Place: Claret and Solsona (Lleida).
Hides: Two-seater hide for Rock Thrush, individual hides for Black-eared Wheatear and three-seater hide for Lammergeier. All hides are fitted with one way glass.
What is included?
- hides hire
- feeding of birds (when needed)
- management of compulsory permits
- guiding and transfer from an agreed meeting points.
What is NOT included?
- transfer from/to the airport. If needed, please ask for price and availability.
- flight tickets
- Accommodation, in case you need it, ask us, we can recommend it.
This itinerary and price is just an example, please, ask for a detailed costing according with your available days and interest.