We combine the colourful birds of the steppe with the impressive Lammergeier and a supporting cast of other vulture species too
Spanish steppes and vultures photo trip offers the opportunity to photograph some of Europe’s most colorful and enigmatic species at close quarters.
ITINERARY (5 days/ 9 hides)
- D0 Arrival.
- D1 Full day session for Lammergeier and other vulture species including Griffon and Egyptian Vulture.
- D2 Morning session for Little Bustard (Apr. to May) Montagus’ Harrier (May to Jul.) Afternoon session at drinking pool.
- D3 Morning session for Hoopoe (Apr. To May) Little Owl 2 (May to Jul.) Afternoon session at drinking pool
- D4 Morning session for Stone Curlew (May) Hobby (Jun. to Jul.) Afternoon session for Southern Grey Shrike.
- D5 Morning session for Marsh Harrier (April to May) Roller (June to July). Afternoon session for Bee-eater.
Minimum 2 photographers
Price: 670€ per photographer
Best season: Mid April until the end of July, depending on target species.
Place: Montgai and Solsona (Lleida).
Hides: Individual hides for steppe species and three-seater hide for Lammergeier. All the hides are fitted with one way glass.
What is included?
- hides hire
- feeding of birds (when needed)
- management of compulsory permits
- guiding and transfer from an agreed meeting points.
What is NOT included?
- transfer from/to the airport. If needed, please ask for price and availability.
- flight tickets
- Accommodation, in case you need it, ask us, we can recommend it.
This itinerary and price is just an example, please, ask for a detailed costing according with your available days and interest.