Southern Europe’s Spanish Steppes, offer the photographer a wide variety of species in a beautiful setting
Our various hides offer close encounters with mouthwatering species such as Little Bustard, Montagu’s Harrier, Roller and Hoopoe.
ITINERARY (5 days / 10 hides)
- D0 Arrival.
- D1 Morning session for Little Bustard 1 (April to May) Montagu’s Harrier (May to July). Afternoon session for Little Owl 1.
- D2 Morning session for Little Bustard 2 (April to May) Montagu’s Harrier (May to July). Afternoon session at drinking pool hide.
- D3 Morning session for Stone Curlew (May) Hobby (Jun.) Afternoon session for Grey Southern Shrike or Woodchat Shrike.
- D4 Morning session for Marsh Harrier (Apr. to May) Roller (May to Jun.) Afternoon session for Little Owl 2.
- D5 Morning session for Hoopoe (Apr. To May) Montagu’s Harrier (May to June) Afternoon session at drinking pool hide.
Minimum 2 photographers
Price: 650€ per photographer
Best season: Mid April until the end of July, depending on your target species.
Place: Montgai (Lleida).
Hides: individual hides. All hides are fitted with with one way glass.
What is included?
- hides hire
- feeding of birds (when needed)
- management of compulsory permits
- guiding and transfer from an agreed meeting points.
What is NOT included?
- transfer from/to the airport. If needed, please ask for price and availability.
- flight tickets
- Accommodation, in case you need it, ask us, we can recommend it.
This itinerary and price is just an example, please, ask for a detailed costing according with your available days and interest.