Do you love raptors photography? If so this is your perfect trip!
The targets of this photo trip are the impressive Bonelli’s Eagle and Golden Eagle. Photography sessions will take place from comfortable two-seater hides in one of the wildest settings in Southern Europe: the Arribes de Duero canyon.
ITINERARY (4 days)
- D0: Arrival
- D1: Morning session for Bonelli’s Eagle
- D2: Morning session for Lesser Kestrel
- D3: Morning session for Golden Eagle
- D4: Morning session for Red Kite, Black Kite (Mar. to Aug.), Buzzard
Minimum 2 photographers
Price: 524€ per photographer
Best season: this photo trip is available throughout the year
Place: Arribes de Duero (Zamora)
Hides: Double seater with one way glass
What is included?
- hides hire
- feeding of birds (when needed)
- management of compulsory permits
- guiding and transfer from an agreed meeting points.
What is NOT included?
- transfer from/to the airport. If needed, please ask for price and availability.
- flight tickets
- Accommodation, in case you need it, ask us, we can recommend it.
This itinerary is for guidance and can be changed or extended depending on how many days you wish to photograph for and interest in opportunities available.